The programme I was interviewed for on Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit airs on Australia’s ABC radio on 6 April 2013 (with repeats, and online catchup available). Tune in here: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/intothemusic/gaspard-de-la-nuit/4604578 to what promises to be a lively discussion about this most fiendish piece of piano music, based on an extraordinary – almost visionary – prose poetic text by the relatively unknown Aloysius Bertrand. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments below.
Poetry and Music
- @_erinsullivan_ Erm, so the book I've been reading recently looks like this... #jointheclub #theatre #sounds… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Midlands3Cities: Calling M3C Modern Language researchers! 'Before, During & After the PhD' Workshop with @IMLR_News, 6 May, Senate Hous… 1 day ago
- Not one but TWO Debussy weekends in March 2018. Important centenary year. Plus exciting programming from @TheCBSO! twitter.com/thecbso/status… 1 day ago
- RT @Jisc: We're launching a community of practice for those responsible for developing #digitalcapability in their workplaces https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @franceintheus: Today, @Opera_Comique returns to its original venue: #SalleFavart, which was closed for restorations since 2015: https:/… 2 days ago