The programme I was interviewed for on Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit airs on Australia’s ABC radio on 6 April 2013 (with repeats, and online catchup available). Tune in here: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/intothemusic/gaspard-de-la-nuit/4604578 to what promises to be a lively discussion about this most fiendish piece of piano music, based on an extraordinary – almost visionary – prose poetic text by the relatively unknown Aloysius Bertrand. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments below.
Poetry and Music
- @nlmorris1 Breathe slowly! And zone everything else out. 7 hours ago
- @Rianneletschert So very true- the huge shift in the HE landscape means how we support colleagues in shaping their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @carolineardrey Try telling it to someone who isn’t remotely connected to it. It doesn’t matter whether they get it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @laurenredhead Oh wow your script is beautiful! 1 day ago
- @etaylorsoprano Camille Pépin Sonnets henry-lemoine.com/en/catalogue/f… 3 days ago