The programme I was interviewed for on Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit airs on Australia’s ABC radio on 6 April 2013 (with repeats, and online catchup available). Tune in here: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/intothemusic/gaspard-de-la-nuit/4604578 to what promises to be a lively discussion about this most fiendish piece of piano music, based on an extraordinary – almost visionary – prose poetic text by the relatively unknown Aloysius Bertrand. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments below.
Poetry and Music
- @alanmcn1 And relax... well done for all your superhuman efforts! 3 days ago
- @MaryBlakeB @SingingSpheres Your project sounds fascinating! Wish I could have joined today, and hope I’ll have the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @MichaMahlberg Is this going to be one of those “guess how many cookies there are” games and the winner gets them all? 4 days ago
- RT @artsatbham: 'The Shepherd, the Volk, and the Middle Class' from @LCAHM_UoB's @ElysGriffiths on 'Transformations of Pastoral German-Lang… 5 days ago
- Necessary https://t.co/ZwQwt4OEMO 6 days ago